Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

Last Friday
Home Alone!
Pulau Ubin trip
Spartans!!!!
Movie Marathon!!!
For the longest time...oooh..
Starbucks incident!
Girlfriend?!?!?!
Poetic Day
Sense of delight?


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Wednesday, April 4, 2007

( Busiest moment @ 9:29 PM )

my results are really as good as not doing man! fail chem, geog, math and subpass gp and econs only? sometimes i really wonder i am attempting A levels man?!?!? I sort of haf the feelings that my teachers feel that i am too slack and giving up on me? or should i say i giving up on myself? hmm...

Recently, didnt haf time to update on my life as i was really busy doing odac related stuff like presentation and a few proposals as compared to the rest of my exco. This week is totally packed with camp stuffs, intro to j1s odacians and stuff, really busy. Furthermore, this Friday having Odac x*Blaze camp!!! I think it will be a fun trip with the j1s( hopefully?!!!)

Well as on Fri have to reach school by 600am so i decided to go for the movie marathon. Go there sleep also shiok..haha(cheapo) but i heard theres many people so must face the B.O of one another. I think its a long time since i brought up my soulmate Molly. I was really hoping Molly could make it for the Movie Marathon with me then we can discuss bout a lot of stuff under the ceiling since it will be held in the hall(HAHAHAAH) Molly i miss you! come to MAMA...wateva lahz..haha..

So, i really hope can pick up my studying momentum next week before all my teacher have to persuade my mum not to scold me so much during meet-the-parents session and drag everyone's slot..HAHA (so sorry for the other time)..

Thats all then bye!



0 comments