Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

Teachers' Day
Knowing One through a Book
sick.fever.headache.breathless.
A dedication to my parents
continued
Study!!!
No title
exam=nuts
Sadistic, Barbaric!!!
Wedding Dinner= Latecomers?


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Saturday, September 8, 2007

( Cool gadget @ 1:26 PM )



Do you know whats the function of this gadget? Initially, i thought it was some thumbdrive of some sort but its actually a Internet Modemn! Damn it its so damn cool can? so anywhere you go, you can surf the internet just by plugging this into your laptop! As some may know that my bro uses the comp to play dota( a game that i have introed to him) that leaves me with no chance of playing man! whats up?!?! So, for the past few days, despite my prelims approaching, i have been searching high and low for a laptop so that i can play with my bro and church mates. It may sound abit childish and loser but i seriously dont care! Oh if you didnt know, this gadget is in fact works faster than my broadband at home. Irs HSDPA downlink is 7.2 Mbps while my comp is only 6. sumthing.If you dont't understand wats the use of HsDpa downlink means, just take it take it works faster. I think Starhub should give me an award for advertising its product!!!




Note: Anyone who have a spare laptop please msg me at Romario's hp or you can find me at Mj Hah!


Just a random picture: My bro bought it. Its some MARVEL ZOMBIE



0 comments