Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

continued
Study!!!
No title
exam=nuts
Sadistic, Barbaric!!!
Wedding Dinner= Latecomers?
NS???
Funny incident
SPidey Man tigge
Happy Labour Day?


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Monday, July 2, 2007

( A dedication to my parents @ 3:46 PM )

Sometimes i really don't understand why they are so uptight about my exams. During the period of O levels, i could do whatever i want without them restricting this and that. Yet now? After exams, my mum freaking scolded me for gaming and not studying? so much so for promising her son that if want to play leave it after exams. Freaking LIAR~ I am 18 yet they treat me like some kindergarten kids that needs constant supervision?!

I do understand that you guys pin your hopes on my coz i am the only one left that can go into university but that doesnt mean u plant ur ideologies all on me. What you desire or want may not be the way i want it. The more you ask me to study the more i HATE it. Werent you guys once a student? Have you ever liked pple breathing down your neck asking you to do things that you dont like? Sneak peep like some thief to check whether i am studying at any moment? Am i leaving in a jail or leaving in my own home? Sometimes i cant differentiate.

What an irony. Parents were once students but yet they cant sympathise with how their kids feel.



0 comments