Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

NS???
Funny incident
SPidey Man tigge
Happy Labour Day?
No title
The trip to search for 'WANTED' Odac tee
Paranoid?
Crumbler
Informal Economy
X*Blaze camp and freaky encounters?


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Monday, May 28, 2007

( Wedding Dinner= Latecomers? @ 12:44 PM )



Mum: Na!(my family calls me nana) hurry up!




I rushed and my family without my bro reached the wedding place at 7:00pm which was half an hour earlier than the time we supposed to report. The place was opposite Zouk, was rather tempted to go but well...So, we waited till 7:30pm before we could enter and be seated. During this time i saw many cousins, way older than me by quite a bit. Some looked rather familiar while some totally cannot recognised.




Waited and waited till 8pm, half of the tables were filled or shuld i say a quarter? by 8:45 or 9:00pm then we started eating. WTH>!>!> Why are Singaporeans so not punctual?? Because of those PUNANI who were late that delayed our EATING TIME!!! I was so damn hungry and pissed off can? A hungry Man is an Angry Man! Here's the menu for that day. The food were like diminishing returns towards the end.




Therefore, i have decided that for my own wedding, the time i state on the invitation card will be the exact time that me and my wife-to-be will enter into the ballroom! So, fellow friends whom i have invited, you guys better be PUNCTUAL! HAHAHA well still too early to discuss bout this anyway...
e



0 comments