Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

Crumbler
Informal Economy
X*Blaze camp and freaky encounters?
Blood Donation and Movie Marathon?
Busiest moment
Last Friday
Home Alone!
Pulau Ubin trip
Spartans!!!!
Movie Marathon!!!


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Thursday, April 19, 2007

( Paranoid? @ 8:35 PM )

Everything seemed came crashing down on me and i almost can't take it anymore. I guessed many people wouldnt have blog about Nafta as they gracefully passed it. For people whom are like me, things gone really bad.

First thing in the morning, the freaking bus driver pon his work seriously! i freaking pissed with bus number 58 as the timing of the bus is getting more and more irregular!!! Sometimes its early(still acceptable), slightly late(well the driver need to drink his Kopi mah) but sometimes dont even come. WTH>!>!>!>! I waited and waited till i get so PARANOID that i took another bus which takes a longer route to Mj. Obviously i knew i was late but i was frantic as i wouldnt want to miss my FIRST Nafta test. Well, Zukai opened the gate and i rushed into school get changed and managed to make it in time. But i was exhausted mentally and physically by then.

Managed to clear standing broad jump!!! first time in history!!! but..but.. i got an E for 2.4km. WTH!!! cant believe it!!! One FREAKING FREE PERIOD GONE!!!

I felt like a got a slap or should i say a double slap in my face after that. One teacher said he was DISAPPOINTED with me and i am such a DISGRACE to take my test in May. Oh man! Bang Bang someone please shoot me! Sometimes, with higher responsibilities and status comes great expectations and great insults if you dont make it. Life is like that. I'm still sad and pissed but never am i gonna give up!

Nafta in May here i come, i make sure you will be screwed badly!



0 comments