Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

SPidey Man tigge
Happy Labour Day?
No title
The trip to search for 'WANTED' Odac tee
Paranoid?
Crumbler
Informal Economy
X*Blaze camp and freaky encounters?
Blood Donation and Movie Marathon?
Busiest moment


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Monday, May 14, 2007

( Funny incident @ 8:29 PM )

It's just a normal day. Wait a min! Something happened during gp...

I cant of admit my fate that whatever bag that i have, people do have it too. As i stroll into gp class, i found 'my' bag sitting on the front row. As usual, my class told me that: EH! your bag!
So, i thought that was all untill halfway during gp lesson, a j1 guy came in. He looked suspicious. A Thief. A daylight robbery. I kinda knew that he tot my bag was his so..

rom: Hey dude, your friend brought your bag away.

j1 guy: (smiled and tried to open my bag)

Yaqi: aiyah hes just kidding thats your bag.

rom: Thats really my bag! your bag was taken away!

Mr Heng: eh dun play a fool, is that bag his?

rom: its really mine! dun believe, i let u have a look

j1 guy: oh sorry!

HAHA! This is the interesting story of people having the same bag... Well, gotta put sumthing on my bag to differentiate as i noticed that there are increasing number of people having the same bag. Kinda irritated but what can i do? Well...



0 comments