Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

Funny incident
SPidey Man tigge
Happy Labour Day?
No title
The trip to search for 'WANTED' Odac tee
Paranoid?
Crumbler
Informal Economy
X*Blaze camp and freaky encounters?
Blood Donation and Movie Marathon?


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Sunday, May 20, 2007

( NS??? @ 9:35 PM )

Guess wad? i went home one night and my bro told me this...

Ray: Hey, daddy say u kena enlisted into the M'sia army

Rom: Eh, not funny loh your joke.

Ray: serious, i neva blaugh you. tomorrow you ask daddy loh.

Rom: WTH!!!!WTH!!!!

So yup, i was supposed to register for msia for NS but i didnt know cause they publish your name into the msia newspaper nt very frequently. How the HELL i supposed to know that man? i stay in Sg for goodness!!! So, my aunt managed to checked everything for me so now i supposed to go to M'sia one stupid ulu state called kluang( i think its spelled like this) to fufill my enlistment! My aunt say even if i die there no one knows coz i don't freaking know how to speak malay at all. So much for the excitement i have when i heard i going for 3 months obs training in M'sia! Please pray with me that i can defer! Please!

I'm so freaking screwed. Enlistment date: 1st June 2007 Odac ophir trip: 30th may to 1st june
So it means that when i enter into M'sia, the custom will detained me and send me straight for army! So, how bout my studies? my a levels? Even though if i retain i will have more time to study for A's i dont wish to do so!!!!! Help me!!! Sg government!!!



0 comments