Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

Cool gadget
Teachers' Day
Knowing One through a Book
sick.fever.headache.breathless.
A dedication to my parents
continued
Study!!!
No title
exam=nuts
Sadistic, Barbaric!!!


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Friday, September 28, 2007

( Prelims @ 6:26 PM )

‘It’s NOT over!’ by Chris totally describe the situation I am in now. Even though during the preparation week or the examination I was hoping that prelims could hurry be over, now I kind of afraid that A’s are coming. The thought that in one month’s time I will be taking my life-deciding exams before admission into the army is horrific. The reason why I afraid of THE DAY is…

General Papers: D
H1 Chem : D
H2 Geography : S (paper 1)
H2 Math : S
H2 Econs : U

Given such a result for prelims, isn’t it worrying? But I must admit that the results may seem sucky (IT IS SUCKY), I did improve! Particularly Math! For the first time in coming to 2 years in MJC, I’ve got an S( all along I have an ass anyway)! Never in my life have I dreamed that I would get a sub pass. Well econs was disappointing, I expected myself to do well in economics but yet this is happening. Well…..Overall, I am still rather pleased with my results considering I studied Chem like 1 day b4, Physical geog within 2 days(I wonder how I managed to do so)...Yup but I do understand that I will not be so blessed the next time but its definitely spur me on slightly to MUG.

I will work smart, I am going to work smart, I MUST WORK SMART!



0 comments