Child of God
The child

Name: Gay Boy
Age: 19
School: Singapore Academy of Gayness
Birthday: 210189
About Me: Gay. Like totally.



previous posts

Prelims
Cool gadget
Teachers' Day
Knowing One through a Book
sick.fever.headache.breathless.
A dedication to my parents
continued
Study!!!
No title
exam=nuts


past

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
April 2008


links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Shouts





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu


Stats

free tracking
agree i'm gay


Sunday, September 30, 2007

( Food and hair? @ 4:51 PM )

Just ate sakae with my friends and the bill amount to like $139? luckily yoshua, my church friend could get 10% discount so it was like $120..Anyway there were 6 people sharing so i think still quite okay? Its a blessing to be able to eat! Just to let anyone know, i always like to have a buffet meal with LLOYD and KAI WEI, my church buddies before examinations. 'Why' you may ask, answer is simple, its helps to improve your grades. SERIOUSLY, i am not joking!!! During mid years i subpass econs which was like 'WHOA!' then this time math i subpass so...However, condition applies. It does not work for everyone! haha...

Had a really good chat with Cheung Guan, Mjc alumini, current church friend about how he handled A levels. It was quite a motivating session despite we didnt discuss much. But it just give you the motivation to work harder and stuff. Its quite a contradiction, why am i even blogging??? haha..

Talking about hair, i think my life is lacking some spice. Therefore, i intend to derive this spice from cutting my hair. BOTAK a.k.a army hairstyle here i come! I just suddenly have this feeling to cut or shave my hair and i am really going to do it. When i was at the auntie shop( I let you lick ...) that i used to go when i was in primary sch, she was busy attending 2 other person, so i am going b like soon. wish me all the luck!

For my friends who are undergoing the a levels disease, all the best and work hard and smart!



0 comments